10.10.2011

Onward and upward

So after a little more than eight months at the Temple Daily Telegram, I've accepted a position at Community Impact newspaper. I'll be covering the Leander - Cedar Park area and I'm very excited to be part of the fastest-growing media company in Texas, closer to Austin + family, and a pay increase is nice too.

In my time in Temple, I've processed through countless personal and career transitions and explored new aspects of my adulthood, most notable being: people really make the place.

The Telegram and my beat were both crowded with phenomenal folks. From my editors and coworkers who always guarded my best interest, to the administrators who made me believe in the power of education, the compassion continuously amazed me.

My first post-grad job, I'll never forget the brief and cornerstone experiences in Temple. Onward and upward.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Emilie, that's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete